[spb_column width="2/3" el_position="first"] [fullwidth_text alt_background="none" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]
The Patient-Centred Organisation
We provide strategic advice and support for health and social care organisations so that they can:
- Work with patients, service users, carers and citizens as true partners for change.
- Turn the rhetoric of patient and public engagement into everyday practice.
- Make sure engagement makes a difference to people’s health and lives.
We provide implementation support to professional teams and patients to work together in order to:
- Review, improve, and redesign services and clinical pathways
- Undertake work to transform services so that they are more integrated and patient-centred
- Discuss and decide on controversial issues, such as prioritisation, reconfiguration and decommissioning
We support patients to have the capacity to be equal partners in health and healthcare:
- At ‘individual’ level (my say in health, care and treatment decisions).
- At ‘collective’ (our say in practice and policy decisions).
- And, we build the capacity of patients to be change agents.
We help commissioners work with communities, the public and patients throughout the commissioning cycle. Using our tried and tested model, The Engagement Cycle we can:
- Develop engagement strategies for CCGs
- Help embed engagement cultures and systems to support effective commissioning.
- Undertake engagement activities at each stage of the commissioning cycle – needs assessment, prioritisation exercises, redesign, etc.
Visit The Engagement Cycle Website
[/fullwidth_text] [/spb_column] [spb_column width="1/3" el_position="last"] [sidebar_widget sidebar_id="sidebar-1" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [/spb_column]